What is a dental emergency?
Dental emergencies include oral injuries and trauma that require prompt attention from a dental professional. We are pleased to provide fast, gentle care for dental emergencies at Oradent Associates. Dr. Hoffman, Dr. Flicker, and Dr. Sher are experienced in treating a variety of emergency situations, including:
- A knocked-out tooth
- A severe or persistent toothache
- A partially knocked-out (extruded) tooth
- Injuries to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the gums, tongue, lips, and cheeks
- A chipped, cracked, or broken tooth
- A lost or broken dental restoration, such as a dental crown, filling, or bridge
What should I do in the case of a dental emergency?
If you experience a dental emergency, we urge you to contact our office as soon as possible. We will be able to schedule an appointment for you with our dentists, and we can also provide you with any needed instruction on how to take care of your smile until you can come to our office. We understand the importance of receiving fast, quality care for dental emergencies, and we make every effort to see you as soon as possible.
We invite you to contact our office today to learn more about dental emergency care in Chicago, Illinois. We are eager to take care of your smile!